Drake & Kylie Jenner: New Couple Alert? Sparks Were Apparently FLYING At The Rapper's B-Day Bash!_1

Has Kylie Jenner found herself a rebound on the heels of her Travis Scott split?! 

According to an Us Weekly source, the makeup mogul stayed at a strategic arm’s length away from Drake over the course of his birthday bash at Goya Studios in Los Angeles earlier this week — and he didn't seem to mind!

The insider revealed the 22-year-old “spent the most time near Drake and his friends” during the event, but also made sure to chat with Diddy’s sons. 

And while nothing too steamy happened on the dance floor, the chemistry between the KUWTK star and Drizzy was said to be palpable!

Related: Rihanna Also Made A Cameo At Drake's Birthday Party In LA!

The source added:

“Kylie was rapping to songs and dancing with her friends while she was next to Drake, but they weren’t dancing together, they seemed to have a connection though.”

Well, he is Kylie’s type!

As fans know, the billionaire split from Scott earlier this month and was recently seen hanging out with her ex Tyga. At Monday night’s party, she was said to be “drinking Mod Sélection Champagne and really seemed to be living her single best life.” 

A second source confirmed the sparks were flying between Kylie and Drake, who “spent a lot of time talking to each other” at the celebration, noting:

“They seemed to be enjoying each other’s company. They were joking around and Kylie was laughing. She seemed to be really happy and in a great mood and her and Drake seemed very comfortable with each other. There seemed to be an attraction there.”

Happy birthday, indeed!

Related: Kylie Officially Trademarks 'Rise ' Shine'

Whether it was just the Mod Sélection or a genuine connection, a potential Kylie-Drake romance would be inneresting to say the least — given the rapper’s complicated relationship with the KarJenner klan.

Weirdly enough, the 33-year-old artist performed at Kylie’s Sweet 16 back in August 2013 and went on to develop a close relationship with Kris Jenner

But things went sour due to the God’s Plan rapper’s combative relationship with Kanye West, which involved multiple diss tracks. Their feud reached a fever pitch in December 2018 when Kanye learned Drake was following Kim Kardashian West on Instagram — a controversy the father-of-four discussed on Twitter, writing: 

“I never knew till this morning that Drake followed my wife on Instagram back in September. I had to bring this up because it’s the most f**ked up thing of all and I just saw it this morning. Imagine having a problem with somebody and they follow your wife on Instagram… Who’s [sic] bright idea was it to tell Drake to follow my wife on Instagram ? This person is not [Drake’s] friend.”

Oh, wow. Just think of the drama and potential KUWTK storylines that could come from a Kylie and Drake romance!

Looks like Christmas may have come early for Kris!

[Image via FayesVision/WENN]