WWE star Sonya Deville has been involved in an extraordinary crude bust-up with fellow star Lacey Evans on social media.

Evans has made great strides in the business after making her debut in the 2019 Royal Rumble.

Sonya Deville accuses WWE rival Lacey Evans of X-rated sex acts to get main event matches_1
Sonya Deville (pictured) came out all guns blazing in a Twitter spat with Lacey Evans
Sonya Deville accuses WWE rival Lacey Evans of X-rated sex acts to get main event matches_2
Evans (pictured) was was accused by Deville of using underhand tactics to get ahead in WWE
Sonya Deville accuses WWE rival Lacey Evans of X-rated sex acts to get main event matches_3
This is the response Sonya Deville came up with for Lacey Evans

But Deville, in an interview where she originally called out Becky Lynch, has her own thoughts on why Evans has progressed so quickly.

Responding to Evans highlighting that she has main evented on Raw and other pay-per-views, Deville posted: "Ohhh Id for sure get those opportunities if I went about it the same way you do …nasty."

Evans then posted back "Your lack of success is a hard pill to swallow," before highlighting that she has a husband.

She then added: "What man am I trying to please?"

Deville responded: "You’re right I’m not swallowing anything maybe that’s the difference between us."

Latest WWE News

DEONT WANT IT

Wilder says Fury would be worth £155M if he beats him - but predicts no-show

COLIN HART

Fury would have more chance of injury on Strictly Come Dancing than in WWE

CROWNING MOMENT

Fury trains in WWE ring as boxer prepares for Strowman clash at Crown Jewel

‘HE WAS P***ED’

Fury didn't tell Warren about WWE move ' promoter thought it was 'bad idea'

'SHOWMAN'

Triple H is 'blown away' by Fury's wrestling skills ahead of Strowman match

FUR REAL

Tyson Fury reveals he was ‘cut to pieces’ in first WWE practice for Strowman bout

That tweet, hinting at the use of X-rated sex acts to help her career, has had almost 8,000 likes.

Both women fight on the SmackDown brand, so it could well be a play to fight in the ring.

Evans has previously feuded with Lynch, and although she didn't come out with any success, it lasted three month and captured audience's interest.