A MUM decided to give her six-week-old baby some very bold eyebrows as a practical joke – but was slammed by critics who called it "child abuse".

Danielle McSherry-Schee whipped out her make-up and jokingly gave Isabella a temporary new look using powder while she slept.

Mum jokingly draws some VERY bold eyebrows on her six-week-old baby – but critics slam it as 'child abuse'_1
Isabella was given a striking new look

The 27-year-old said she’d always wondered what her fair-haired daughter would look like with eyebrows, but rather than waiting until she was older decided to give her a makeover.

She shared the hilarious snap to Facebook, showing Isabella with on-fleek brows.

Danielle, from Fife, Scotland, captioned the image jokingly warning Isabella “not to fall asleep at parties”.

The new mum says she was in hysterics at the result, but not everyone found it amusing.

Mum jokingly draws some VERY bold eyebrows on her six-week-old baby – but critics slam it as 'child abuse'_2
Mum Danielle says she drew the brows on while Isabella slept

She said: “Everyone found the photo as funny as I did however some people commented saying it is 'child abuse' which made me feel like I had done something wrong.

"But I didn't put my baby in danger and the other mums in the Facebook group defended me.

"I would probably do it again because it is that funny!"

Mum jokingly draws some VERY bold eyebrows on her six-week-old baby – but critics slam it as 'child abuse'_3
Danielle found it hilarious but not everyone did

Danielle said she loves the photo and is going to keep it to show Isabella when she’s older.

She said: “Isabella has really fair hair and basically no eyebrows – I have always wondered what Isabella will look like with them.

“And one day a wave of inspiration came over me and I had to draw them on.

Mum jokingly draws some VERY bold eyebrows on her six-week-old baby – but critics slam it as 'child abuse'_4
Danielle says people accused her of child abuse

"I used my powder and just lightly drew on symmetrical eyebrows, a bit like mine.

“I couldn’t stop laughing which woke Isabella up so I took a quick photo and wiped them off.

“My friends and I haven’t stopped laughing.

“It is a photo I will keep forever and I might even put it on her 18th birthday cake.”

Mum jokingly draws some VERY bold eyebrows on her six-week-old baby – but critics slam it as 'child abuse'_5
Danielle says she's going to treasure the photo

MOST READ IN FABULOUS

DOWN-TO-EARTH DUCH

'Relatable' Kate stuns shoppers as she's spotted in Sainsbury's

50 SHADES OF GREY

Inside Mrs Hinch’s immaculate grey pad where even the nursery is spotless

FLAMING DEAL

Shopper bags £100 of Yankee Candles for just 50p at B'M

BLAND DESIGNS

Grand Designs' rotting homes that have destroyed families and cost millions

HOME SWEET HOME

Thrifty mum creates incredible playhouse under the stairs for her daughter

FESTIVE FUN

Primark is selling matching Xmas PJs for the family - including one for the dog

Meanwhile this mum was disowned by her best friend when she breat fed her baby.

And women are sharing their striking transformations before and after make-up. 

Plus women have mocked the length of a woman’s ‘natural’ nails saying they’re ‘nasty’.

Girl gives her baby brother a Towie makeover complete with orange tan and epic eyebrows