AS the days get colder, it's the perfect time to invest in some snuggly slippers to keep the whole family's feet toasty.

And Walmart have just launched a new range of totally adorable bear slippers that are an absolute bargain.

Walmart is selling cute bear slippers for the whole family – and they are a bargain_1

There's baby bear slippers for infants, lil bear slippers for children and mama and papa bear slippers for the parents.

The children's slippers are price at $8.98 a pair and the adult sizes are $9.98 a pair.

The slippers are made by Dearfoams and are cream and lined with a red check material.

The insoles are made from a super comfy memory foam.

Walmart posted the slippers on their Facebook page and over 36,000 people have liked or loved the post.

Most people were excited about the slippers, but several pointed out that the sizes don't quite work for parents of older teens.

Ashley Marie said: "I both love and HATE this. Because I am the size of “lil bear” but I’m “mama bear” and my “lil bear” is the size of “papa bear” soooo can you maybe make more sizes???"

Rebecca Creech added: "Love this but wouldnt work for my family my little bear ( brother bear) wears the size of his papa bear."

And Khristin McGee said: "It’s cute but my “papa bear” wears a size 18 shoe and I know y’all don’t have that on your shelf."

The Papa Bear slippers come in sizes 7-8, 9-10, 11-12 and 13-14.

The Mama Bear design comes in 5-6, 7-8, 9-10 and 11-12.

And the Lil Bear option comes in sizes 2-3, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12 and 13-1.

Meanwhile, the Baby Bear slippers come in sizes 1-2, 3-4 and 5-6.

The slippers are available online through Walmart and you can also pick them up in store.

There are reports of some stores selling out, so you might want to ring in advance.

You can find your nearest Walmart using the store locator.

MORE ON MONEY NEWS

PRESENT AND CORRECT

Martin Lewis explains how to get £170 worth of Xmas presents for £42

HELPING HAND

How to get £140 towards your electricity bill this winter

NOT VERY N-ICE

Ex-McDonald's worker explains why the ice cream machines are always 'broken'

UNIVERSAL HELL

Universal Credit mum performed 'survival sex' act, as MPs call for change

EXTRA Help

Martin Lewis urges parents to claim £2K a year free childcare for kids under 11

FINGER LICKIN' GOOD

KFC is testing a massive 80 piece popcorn chicken bucket for £6

Amazon US is selling a heated outdoor cat house to keep kitties warm – and it has rave reviews.

Meanwhile, Disney US is selling Crocs lined with cosy red fleece.

And Costco is selling an amazing faux fur rug for a bargain price.

Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)