ANTHONY JOSHUA heads to Saudi Arabia for a massive rematch against Andy Ruiz.

The British boxer will look to reclaim his WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO world titles – having suffered a shock defeat to lose them to the Mexican in June.

Joshua vs Ruiz 2 UK ring walk time CONFIRMED: When does Saudi fight start and how can I watch it?_1
Joshua lost to Ruiz in a technical knockout in the seventh round at Madison Square Garden in June
When is the Ruiz vs Joshua ring walk?

It is good news for British fans that it will not be the early hours of the morning – like the first clash between the pair in New York.

This fight will take place on Saturday, December 7 in Diriyah.

The ring walks will begin at 10pm UK time – that is 12am on Sunday, December 8 in Saudi Arabia.

Most Read In Boxing

FIGHTING WALK

Ruiz vs Joshua 2 UK ring walk time CONFIRMED: When is it and how to watch it?

LITTLE DEVIL

AJ sparring partner Tom Little had ear bitten off and lost bare knuckle fight

RU THE DAY

Mike Tyson slams Ruiz’s shock body transformation ' says weightloss will help AJ

'HENCH'

Logan Paul shows off stacked muscles as YouTube star gets ripped for KSI rematch

'IT'S DANGEROUS'

Logan Paul says he is 'suffering brain damage' from sparring ahead of KSI

FUR SURE

Fury expects Joshua vs Ruiz 2 to be 'fantastic' after their dramatic body changes

DEONT WANT IT

Wilder says Fury would be worth £155M if he beats him - but predicts no-show

BAAAAD BOY

Chisora crashes Price press conference and plays sound of lamb being slaughtered

How can I watch the fight?

The huge heavyweight clash will be shown live on Sky Sports Box Office.

This will be available for £19.95, with the full undercard and main event shown.

You can also live stream for the same price on your computer, mobile and tablet devices.
Who else is on the fight card?

Andy Ruiz vs Anthony Joshua is the only fight currently confirmed on the card.

Yet, the Brit has previously stated that he hopes there will be a women's bout in Saudi Arabia.

Talking to BBC 5 Live Boxing, he said: "We are looking at potentially putting a woman on the undercard.

"We've listened to the critics and asked questions to organisers. The event will be spectacular, no doubt about it.

"We hear they are building the grassroots out there. What boxing has done for the likes of myself, building confidence, this is what boxing is to Saudi Arabia. It's not just two men coming together to fight."

Joshua vs Ruiz 2 UK ring walk time CONFIRMED: When does Saudi fight start and how can I watch it?_2

Sylvester Stallone’s new documentary 'One Night' will show how Andy Ruiz Jr stunned Anthony Joshua