RadarOnline.com has obtained copies of Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna Bryant’s death certificates. 

According to the documents, the father and daughter died on a “mountain side” as the result of “blunt trauma.”

As Radar previously reported, Kobe, 41, and Gianna, 13, were killed when the helicopter they were riding in on their way to Mamba Academy for the teen’s basketball game crashed in heavy fog on January 26.

Death Certificates Revealed: Kobe & Gianna Bryant Died From ‘Blunt Trauma’_1

Vanessa Posts Heartbreaking Video Comparing Her Baby Girl By Kobe To Late Gigi

The pilot, Ara Zobayan, and six other passengers, John, Keri and Alyssa Altobelli; Sarah and Payton Chester; and Christina Mauser — were also among the accident victims.

Kobe’s wife, Vanessa Bryant, has struggled to cope with the devastating loss of her husband and little girl. 

“I’ve been reluctant to put my feelings into words. My brain refuses to accept that both Kobe and Gigi are gone,” she recently wrote on social media.  

Death Certificates Revealed: Kobe & Gianna Bryant Died From ‘Blunt Trauma’_2

Horrifying New Photos: NTSB Releases Preliminary Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crash Report

“I can’t process both at the same time. It’s like I’m trying to process Kobe being gone but my body refuses to accept my Gigi will never come back to me. It feels wrong. Why should I be able to wake up another day when my baby girl isn’t being able to have that opportunity?!” Vanessa asked.

Scroll through Radar’s gallery for more details on the tragic accident.