[img][/img]

Lori Loughlin has officially pleaded not guilty to all charges against her in the college admissions scandal.

A spokesperson from the Los Angeles Superior Court told RadarOnline.com that the former Fuller House actress’ attorney Blair Berk appeared on Loughlin’s behalf to enter the plea.

According to the spokesperson, pretrial for the case is scheduled for February 28.

As Radar previously reported, Loughlin, 55, and her husband Mossimo Giannulli, 56, are accused of paying $500,000 in bribes to have their daughters Bella, 21, and Olivia, 20, accepted to the prestigious University of Southern California.

Loughlin has been charged with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, honest services fraud, money laundering and federal programs bribery.

Loughlin reportedly debated entering a guilty plea after she was hit recently with additional bribery charges, but a source told Us Weekly her husband changed her mind.

“There’s still a delusional side to Lori that’s keeping her fingers crossed for a miracle, but she’s scaled way back on legal meetings and preparing her defense ahead of the trial — and that’s a huge sign she’s accepted her and Mossimo’s fate behind bars,” the source had noted.

Loughlin faces years in prison if convicted of the charges against her.