The movie star and wrestler Dwayne Johnson a.k.a The Rock serenaded fan Marie Grover with a Birthday song. The Rock found out about Marie through a tweet by Jamie Klingler on September 22, where she stated that her best friend's grandmother is soon to turn 100 and that she wanted to give her a special surprise- a happy birthday from Dwayne Johnson.

Awwnn how sweet!! 'The Rock' serenades fan on her 100th birthday in a sweet video_1

She wrote: 'Oh my god - my punt to get @TheRock to wish my best friend's gram a happy 100th birthday as she adores him might work. A friend of a friend is in touch. She will lose her mind. When we were in high school (25 years ago) she would wear a rock sweat shirt and tell us how handsome he is.'

Awwnn how sweet!! 'The Rock' serenades fan on her 100th birthday in a sweet video_2

When he saw the tweet, he tweeted back; 'What?? First I'm hearing of this! Who's turning 100? Beautiful age! What do you need, Jamie?'

Awwnn how sweet!! 'The Rock' serenades fan on her 100th birthday in a sweet video_3