Proud parents Sean and Rachel Duffy share photos of new daughter born with down syndrome_1

Its a well known fact that babies with the 'Down Syndrome ' are often neglected, as taken care of them has proven to be really tasking.

Proud parents of nine Sean Duffy and Rachel Campos Duffy however are more than excited to show off their baby girl, as they share family photos with their new born.

Little Valentina StellaMaris Duffy was born on October first and diagnosed with a heart defect (two holes in the heart) and down syndrome.

On Tuesday, proud mum Rachel took to Instagram to share a photo of baby Val in which she appears swaddled in blankets with a tube inserted in her nose. Her joy didn't stop there as she also took to Facebook to post....
"Meet Valentina StellaMaris Duffy. She is the sweetest, most perfect thing we have ever seen. It’s a wonderful life!"

She also added: "She was born last week, one month before her due date. She is doing great, though still in the NICU until she learns to eat on her own.... 'I’m home now, trying to recover from my first C-section (hats off to all the c-section moms out there - I had no idea!) and working hard with my breast pump to keep up with her growing appetite."

Her father however, proud supporter of Trump said in an interview:
'Recently, we've learned that our baby, due in late October, will need even more love, time, and attention due to complications, including a heart condition.
'With much prayer, I have decided that this is the right time for me to take a break from public service in order to be the support my wife, baby and family need right now. It is not an easy decision – because I truly love being your Congressman – but it is the right decision for my family, which is my first love and responsibility,'
he added.

He was duely supported by President Trump - whose 2016 presidential campaign he enthusiastically backed - and a handful of other Republicans.

Baby Val would need a heart surgery in two-three months. We earnestly pray for a successful surgery.