Not dating huh?.... Kylie Jenner and Tyga Spotted 'Partying Together'_1

Ok, after denying the rumours of them being together, Kylie and Tyga were spotted partying at the same club on Saturday night, just days after her split with Travis Scott.

Just last week, Kylie was also seen at the same studio where Tyga was at at about 2:00 am. Although she was spotted with two of her friends, it still raised the rumour of a '2:00am date' with Tyga. But she responded with a tweet saying, "The internet makes everything 100 times more dramatic than what it really is. There was no "2am date with Tyga". You see me drop two of my friends off at a studio that he happened to be at."

The 22-year-old share a 22-month-old daughter Stormi with her ex Travis and stated also in a tweet that although they're not together, "Travis and i are on great terms and our main focus right now is Stormi, our friendship and our daughter is priority."

Kylie and Tyga however were in a relationship which lasted three years, beginning from 2014 and ending with a breakup in 2017 and few months later, she was with Travis Scott.

The rumours are still on but then.... they're just rumours it seems.